We are gearing up for our first IVF cycle after 3 failed IUI's and one cancelled cycle... We recently went through our consent packet and have to decide about ICSI. I've read the information on the InfertilityIQ website which was helpful but I'm still not sure what to do. Our doctor recommended using ICSI for 1/2 of our potential retrieved eggs... part of me thinks this is a "safe" decision in case they don't fertilize on their own but the other part of me is concerned about the potential risks associated with ICSI. If anyone has any advice or resources that would be good to look into I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!